Roshan Packages Limited is looking for a Finance Manager that will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives
- Develop a cordial and professional relationship with banks;
- Ensures that the banking lines are active and resolve any issues that arise due to documentation.
- Evaluate and select the appropriate bank for obtaining any facility and recommend the same to the CFO for further processing.
- Responsible for negotiations and dealings with banks regarding finance facility.
- Review and approve all the bank reconciliations statements.
- Collaborate with management on the development and execution of funding strategies
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies for improvements / better profitability.
- Liaisons with the banks for getting TDR rates and their placements.
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances.
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting the future trend
- Assists management to make payment decisions.
- Maintains an accurate filing and record-keeping system for all financial statements and company documents
- Provide periodic report / MIS to the management
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or CA Finalist
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- ERP (Oracle/SAP) superuser experience, superior analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills.