As the Finance Assistant, you will work as part of the wider team, to provide an accurate and efficient Accounts Payable ledger, expense ledger and refund and commission process for the Group.
My client is a well-established business that recently relocated to Brighton. Due to continued growth, they are needing to add a Finance Assistant to the team.
As a Finance Assistant, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring the accounts payable ledger is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Maintain good working relationships with suppliers, projecting a professional image of the group at all times.
- Day to day management of the accounts payable mailbox
- Coding and posting purchase ledger invoices, expenses and direct debits
- Responsible for obtaining authorisation for expenditure in line with the published delegation of authority
- Coordination, processing and payment of commission and refund payment runs, including posting onto SAP
- Processing Credit Card and Cash Expenses.
- Processing and payment of other ad hoc manual payments, including postings on SAP
- Accounts payable scanning, filing and archiving
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Review supplier ledger frequently to ensure accounts are reconciled and debit balances investigated and dealt with
- Dealing with supplier and other purchase ledger queries
- Review of new suppliers and other changes to supplier master data
- Prepare and post monthly invoice, purchase order and debit balance accruals onto SAP
- Production of aged creditor analysis and commentary
- Ensuring all processes and controls are documented and that sufficient controls are operated to ensure integrity of data and safeguarding of company assets.
- Assist treasury in processing customer receipts onto CRM systems
- Other Ad Hoc duties
To be successful in your application for Finance Assistant, you should have:
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000
- Competitive Benefits
- Career Opportunities