Mandarin Speaking Accounts Assistant
- Working within a dynamic team this individual will support the Head of Client Accounts with all accounting tasks as well as dealing with queries.
- A large, successful organisation with a great culture and well-known reputation within their market.
- Manage payments and assure these are allocated to the correct accounts.
- Identify missing payments and rectify these promptly.
- Chase debt/receivables due to the company.
- Assisting the Client Accountant with any financial queries/tasks.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Query resolution from various stakeholders.
- Process payments and ensure that all accounts are accurate.
- Fluent in Mandarin is a must.
- A dynamic team-player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Confident with speaking with a variety of stakeholders.
- Good Excel skills - VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in their field.
- Great company/team culture.
- Great array of benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements.