Macclesfield - Office Based
9 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading service sector business based in Luxury offices in Central Macclesfield due to continued growth and expansion. This company have an excellent reputation for staff retention and development and are a highly sought after organisation to work for.
The Accounts Assistant role will be based in Macclesfield in a Covid Secure office. The role is initially a 9 month temporary contract which could be extended.
You will have the opportunity to look after:
- Preparation of accurate core accounts postings to monthly deadline.
- Creation of BACS & cheque payment runs.
- Posting of entries to Sage systems.
- Sending remittance advices.
- Processing receipts.
- Dealing with queries on payments and receipts on Sage.
- Negotiating reductions in invoices and posting revised figures to the system.
- Dealing with daily banking
- Chasing payment from customers.
- Arranging payments to suppliers.
- Covering accounts email address communications and phone queries within our agreed deadline.
- Providing cover for others as required in the team.
In order to apply for the role you should:
Have previous experience in an accounts assistant role
Have experience of using Sage
Be available to consider a 9 month contract initially
Opportunity to join growing firm
Opportunity for role to be extended