Regional Marketing Executive
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
Regional Marketing Executive - Newcastle
An exciting opportunity for an energetic, results-focused marketing professional to work with an award-winning national accountancy firm.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter, who will help us drive marketing activity in our northern regions as we continue to grow and cement our position as a leading advisor to entrepreneurial business owners.
The right individual will be a marketing generalist with experience across the marketing mix. As well as having excellent organisation skills with a sharp attention to detail, you will be a savvy wordsmith with a willingness to seize the initiative and make things happen.
To be successful in this role you will be passionate, resilient, hardworking, and excel at building relationships. Setting the bar high, you will be professional in all your undertakings. You will be commercially aware and confident communicating and influencing across all levels of the business.
We are interested in talking to ambitious marketing professionals with at least two years' experience, preferably in B2B/professional services.
Covering seven wider offices in our northern regions, this role is based in Newcastle with opportunities to travel.
About Haines Watts
Haines Watts is a top 15 firm of accountants and a leading advisor to owner-managed businesses in the UK. With regional offices across the North East, Yorkshire, Manchester and Humberside, the firm delivers a wide range of services and solutions that enable aspirational business owners to reach their goals.
Nationally, Haines Watts supports over 35,000 business owners around the UK giving clients access to a huge amount of business expertise and knowledge. This year, Haines Watts was awarded a 1-Star accreditation as a result of 'very good' levels of workplace engagement and ranked in the Best Companies Top 10 accountancy practices to work for.
The key elements of the role include:
* Implementing our marketing strategy in a timely and coordinated fashion, and working with the regional marketing team to build brand visibility, generate leads, and achieve engagement
* Creating and maintaining marketing assets including flyers, case studies, infographics, factsheets, brochure, proposals, and presentations
* Coordinating and delivering targeted, ROI focused marketing campaigns, including creating content used in email, direct mail and landing pages, creating templates and developing calls-to-action
* Creating, proofreading, and editing copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent tone of voice
* Supporting key partners to develop their online presence and visibility as experts in their field, and ensuring a coordinated approach to social media across our teams
* Optimising content for search, coordinating social media advertising and PPC lead generation campaigns, and using analytics tools to measure and improve results
* Running social media channels and enhancing engagement with our target audience
* Managing various marketing lists, and updating databases with client information and prospect research
* Liaising and collaborating with the national marketing team
* Monitoring, tracking and reporting KPI's across the regions, providing reports and translating metrics into insights.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* 2+ years' experience in a similar role (B2B/professional services preferred)
* A relevant Marketing/Communications/English degree (or CIM qualification)
* Exceptional writer with an excellent command of the English language
* Great interpersonal skills and a natural communicator
* Strong understanding of social media, and a good knowledge of PPC, SEO, and digital analytics tools
* A self-starter with a desire to seize the initiative
* Thrives working collaboratively with a team and values relationships
* Exceptional organisational/time management skills, with ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Any additional experience with platforms such as InDesign, Photoshop, Canva, Hootsuite, Campaign Monitor, and WordPress would be extremely favourable
What we offer:
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working hours with a strong emphasis on the importance of wellbeing and work-life balance
* State of the art office space in central Newcastle with TVs, a pool table, breakout areas, coffee machines, complimentary fresh fruit and a wine/beer fridge
* An excellent rewards scheme, including salary sacrifice benefits
* Opportunities for training, professional development and progression with a Best Companies Top 30 North East employer
If you are keen to secure a progressive Regional Marketing Executive role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm, please apply today. Interested applicants should submit their CV and a covering letter (no more than 250 words) explaining why you would be the ideal candidate for the role.
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview with a short writing exercise.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.
Apply for Regional Marketing Executive
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly