CIS & Subcontractor Payments Supervisor
Our client is looking for an CIS & Subcontractor Payments Supervisor the ideal candidate will be immediately available, able to take down a detailed handover as well as being eager to learn new skills.
Our client is looking for a maternity cover CIS & Subcontractor Payments Supervisor. You will be working in a small team engaging closely with all stakeholders across the business stream to pay subcontract suppliers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and approving high volume, high value Subcontractor payments for operating sectors
- Building strong relationships between the Civil Engineering business and shared services
- Preparing CIS submissions and control account reconciliations for all subcontract transactions across UK entities
- Ensuring continuity and standardisation of all processes in this discipline across the business stream
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Supervision of one member of the team
- Experience of using SAP processing system
- Ability to pay attention to detail to ensure accurate information
- Inquisitive and possess a hands on attitude to resolve issues and refer when appropriate
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to build good working relationships with both external suppliers and internal customers.
- Knowledge of the CIS Scheme, VAT specifically DRC and IR35 is desirable but not essential
- Already worked within the construction industry is desirable but not essential
- Experience of managing or supervising team members
12 Month FTC paying up to £28,000 and excellent benefits.