Service Governance - AVP
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on critical risk work streams such as Cash exceptions, Open Trades, failed Trades, past Due Income and others for the Top Clients of US with the aim of remediating key operational issues and minimize risks
- Identify the root causes of client impacting issues across work streams by performing deep dives
- Ability to perform research or review of custody/accounting related transactions with the help of state street based systems & SOPs
- Highlight findings of the review to the senior management and functional teams based on research or review
- Work with Client Service teams, GCOO’s and functional teams to remediate operational issues
- Establish routine communication with relevant stakeholders and execute strategies to better meet client expectations and to ensure collaboration & teamwork across entities.
- Assist in developing success metrics for each client. Expand the India service delivery scorecard for key clients.
- Track performance and enquiries with specific focus on trends and improvement opportunities.
- Review the daily quality of services provided to key clients, specific to the KPIs, provided by the GIC and JVs in India Escalate any emerging trends which have a negative impact on the key clients
- Attend a monthly client review committee where by client issues and success are reviewed on a BU by BU basis.
- Develop a deep knowledge of key clients & their business and service model. Leverage that insight to educate others about the client to ensure their needs are understood and serviced appropriately.
- Understand and own key clients changes across all impacted teams to ensure timely implementation and seamless experience.
- Partner with Client Service and support India leadership to manage escalations with rapid resolution focused on prevention and true root cause identification and resolution.
- Able to develop and implement procedural improvements based on successful resolution of issues.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis, out of the box thinking and solution orientation.
- Exceptional organizational skills with emphasis on prioritizations. Excellent communication skills written and verbal.