Asset Servicing Analyst
OverviewActing as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
ResponsibilitiesThe Asset Servicing Analyst is a developing professional role in Fund Parametrization Team within Asset Servicing Department.
- This role will manage supporting timely and accurate fund parameterization process
- These activities include ensuring accurate and timely updates are applied in fund accounting platforms and maintaining various data tables within multiple accounting and reporting systems based on the instructions received from directly from Clients or other business stakeholders
- Researches and resolves all discrepancies within department standards
- Reviews and updates all processes and procedures timely and accurately
- Identifies and reports any gaps/system enhancement
- Participates in all testing and successful implementations
- Escalates issues to management, participates in cross-training activities and all other job duties as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Minimum 3 years experience within Financial Services
- Good knowledge of capital markets, fund accounting and financial operations
- Knowledge of multiple types of investment instruments including: Equity securities, Fixed Income and Asset Backed securities
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven success as a team player
- ACCA certificate would be an additional asset
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus;
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.