Compliance & Bank Administration Analyst
- 2+ Finance/treasury experience –finance bank related would be a plus
- Practical experience of working with bank documents
- Excellent English language (both written and spoken) ad good communication skills
- Chinese language
- Good Excel knowledge
- Team player, attention to details, administrative skills, focused on the results
- SAP knowledge
- Power BI is a plus and Certified regulatory and Compliance Professional Certification is a plus
We are looking for a Compliance & Bank Administration Analyst to join our team in Cotroceni offices, Bucharest.
Compliance and Bank Administration analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the company is conducting its business in full compliance of with all national and international laws, including regulations.
This role will involve the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures and best practices within the company.
The Compliance &Bank Administration Analyst will support all aspects of Bank administration activities, including SLB Transition Projects of BAM Centralization of all bank accounts in Bucharest Financial Hub.
Key Treasury BAM activities:
- Opening/closing bank accounts;
- Bank account confirmation letter handling;
- Bank fee reconciliation activities;
- Audit requests activities;
- Internal advisor to the group businesses on all Bank Administration activity;
- Perform specific monthly reports, as required ;
- Electronic banking systems administration;
- Monitor compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies, KYC requests handling;
- Perform other Treasury functions & participate in Treasury projects;
- Day-to-day monitoring of Bank Account Administration activity and liaise with banks and the group business units to ensure timely resolution to all incoming requests
- Perform various general administrative duties (such as file creation and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects)
- Contribute to clear and effective compliance controls within the organization;
We’re the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world.
Working at the forefront of one of the most dynamic and exciting industries offers unique opportunities to achieve incredible things and realize ambitious personal goals. We’ve done pioneering work for over 90 years and will continue to do so by giving talented people the platform to perform at their best.
Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. If you want to discover what you can do next, then this is the place for you.