Fund Administration Officer
For our office in Jersey, we are currently looking for Officers within our Fund Services Division. We offer a dynamic and international working environment with the benefit of customised training adapted to your career needs.
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
- Providing assistance to the team in the delivery of all client services;
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Ensuring the timely and accurate bookkeeping and reporting for client entities;
- Providing assistance in the preparation of annual financial statements and quarterly management accounts;
- Performing reconciliations of key balances on a periodic basis;
- Ensuring effective cash management of client entities and undertaking cash reconciliations;
- Preparation of regulatory returns as required for client entities;
- Processing business and client payments as well as raising of client invoices;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities.
- You will be educated to the equivalent of A-Level or University Degree;
- Willing to study a recognised professional qualification, such as ACCA or ICSA
- Knowledge or previous experience in fund or corporate services administration will be considered as an asset;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- High Level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.