Director - Third Party Program Management Operations Support
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firms employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethics. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
About Third Party Program Management
The Third Party Program Management (TPPM) group is a dedicated first line of defense function within Reengineering & Expense Management (REM)and the Finance division, established to more effectively manage risks associated with Morgan Stanleys use of internal and external Third Parties to provide goods and services. TPPM is part of REM alongside Accounts Payable and Firmwide Sourcing.
TPPMs key objectives are:
- Enable a firm-wide Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) program
- Implement a firm-wide TPRM strategy, processes and tools
- Execute due diligence and ongoing monitoring
- Implement clear, consistent information and reporting to identify, measure, monitor and manage firm-wide risks
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements
Role: Business Analyst, TPPM Operations Support
Scope: Global TPPM Operations
The role will be report to the TPPM India Operations Lead and will help support the day to day Business as usual operations of the Firms Third Party Management Program. The role requires users to provide Business Unit oversight, execute against desktop procedures and work with Business Units to ensure Third Party Risk is accurately documented, managed and monitored.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist Business Units in onboarding, ongoing monitoring and exiting from relationships with Third Parties by following established procedures; ensure timely processing, monitoring progress, resolving issues, queries and escalations
- Work with risk assessment groups and subject matter experts as required to ensure SLAs are being met and work completed in a timely manner
- Support and train Business Units on strategic third party initiatives and changes as appropriate
- Ensure data integrity and Level 1 quality assurance of the Third Party Management Tool
- Support projects as needed within the Third Party Operations space. (i.e. technology development, updating desktop procedures, data cleansing exercises, etc.)
- Ensure issues are identified and resolved quickly and appropriately, and where necessary escalated to the Operations Lead for resolution.
- Support the Operations Lead in identifying process improvements, defining business requirements and suggesting enhancements for any technology and tools supporting in scope processes.
- Support data cleansing efforts.
- Support ad-hoc projects.
- Support execution of change and remediation programs led by TPPM as and when required.
- Support Outsourcing initiatives as needed.
The successful candidate will have experience in Vendor Risk Management and/or sourcing with experience in working with teams across territories. More specifically, qualifications ought to include:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in global organizations, preferably in Banking or Financial Services organizations with Vendor Management experience.
- Experience with vendor lifecycle and/or supplier management process, including knowledge of Third Party and outsourcing regulations, is required.
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels in the organization, while working collaboratively.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and proven ability to effectively interact with team members.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to shift priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, PowerPoint.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including ability to use formulas/ use Visual Basic to write macros.
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent command of the English language.