Investment Analytics, Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team for investment performance and attribution/investment compliance service.
Why this role is important to us:
This is your opportunity to work in a dynamic, industry leading analytics team with a client base spread over 13 countries and service locations across the region giving you plenty of growth opportunities. You must be able to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders to deliver valued solutions. This is an opportunity to contribute to our client centric culture and develop your expertise and thought leadership.
What you will be responsible for:
As a key member in the APAC region, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide in-depth analysis to clients and technical support
- Result validation and reasonability analysis
- Conduct trade compliance monitoring and provide in-depth analysis to clients and technical support
- Monitor, analyze and escalate any investment breaches to senior analyst/supervisor
- Support client ad-hoc query/request
- Provide adequate documentation and backup of all operational processes
- Participate in local training sessions for skills development
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Mathematics/Finance/Economics or equivalent
- Understanding of data requirements to produce accurate results
- Basic Understanding of investment compliance product and regulatory trends
- Knowledge of market leading performance and attribution platforms is beneficial
- Understanding of performance and attribution product trends, including models and GIPS® is a plus but not necessary
- Interpreting and articulating investment guidelines for a diverse range of portfolios to clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of SQL, familiarity with Bloomberg terminal an advantage
- Attention to detail
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.