Junior Accountant - Corporate Services
For our office in Jersey, we are currently looking for OFFICERS within our Corporate Services and Real Estate Fund divisions.
As an OFFICER, you will have day-to-day responsibility for a varied portfolio of containing a mix of regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
- Providing assistance to the Corporate Services / Real Estate team in the delivery of all client services;
- Ensuring the timely and accurate bookkeeping and reporting for client entities;
- Providing assistance in the preparation of annual financial statements and quarterly management accounts;
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits;
- Performing reconciliations of key balances on a periodic basis.
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Updating various business and administration systems;
- Ensuring effective cash management of client entities and undertaking cash reconciliations;
- Processing business and client payments;
- Raising of client invoices;
- Undertaking a wide range of general office administration tasks;
- Assisting with various business projects as necessary;
- Adhering to all relevant policies and procedures.
- You will be educated to the equivalent of A-Level or University Degree;
- Studying or have attained a recognised professional qualification, such as ACCA;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong Excel and Word skills.