Controller, Sr Assc
State Street has established a Global Billing Function, which is responsible for client billing set up and invoicing across all business lines and geographies globally at State Street. Organizationally, it combines all groups performing these activities globally, and also includes centers residing in State Street Shared Service locations in Poland, India and China. Billing Organization owns aspects of business-as-usual activities within billing areas and also drives process improvements and automation.
Basic Purpose of Job:
The Inquiry Management Associate will be responsible for customer billing assistance and issue resolution arising in the Global Billing Function across State Street global businesses spread across countries & regions.
The Inquiry Management Associate will act as a first point of contact for customers seeking billing assistance and information. The Help Desk associate will provide customer support, updates, and answers pertaining to global billing processes.Responsibilities:-
Business As Usual (BAU) Activities:
- General responsibility for billing hub questions, issues, concerns, and communications
- Adopt “owner’s mind set”, work independently, and effectively manage timelines
- Provide support to customers throughout the billing process
- Measure, review, and assess performance and progress towards goals
- Responsible for ongoing process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance with an experience minimum of 4 to 6 years working in a global billing function at a large financial services institution.
- Knowledge of various services and industry trends of billing methods for those services like Custody services, Sub custodian, trust services and out pocket expense billing, asset management etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge and acumen of the billing process across geographies and business areas.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio), advance levels of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, excel workbook maintenance best practices)
- Knowledge of billing systems
- Conceptual understanding of company-wide financial architecture (GL, sub-GL technology, specialized tools) applicable to the above process groups of processes
- Independent decision-making capabilities, demonstrated thought leadership
- Pride of ownership with the ability to deliver high quality results timely
- Self-motivated, self-assured, and self-managed
- Strong analytical and ability to analyze and summarize complex financial transactions
- Strong attention to details
- Problem solving skill
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and work under high pressure deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.