Implementation Lead, State Street Alpha, Vice President
We are looking for individuals with Investment Management Operations and Investment accounting experience who are passionate about working in an energized environment.
You will work with a team of Middle Office subject matter experts defining and implementing State Street’s future state front to back operating model, presenting solutions to clients, creating test case scenarios, documenting operational controls and procedures supporting service definition, operational readiness and client conversions, go-lives and BAU support, specifically for IBOR and Investment accounting.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Alpha. Alpha gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, our tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
You will work within the team of cross functional subject matter experts in assessing and testing Charles River functionality, presenting IBOR solutions to clients. In this role you will participate in defining and implementing test cases, identifying system and operational gaps, proposing operating model and system development solutions and documenting policy and procedural documentation to support the future state Middle Office operating model; Participate in go-live preparation and activities through hypercare, and ensure the processes are BAU once the post-go live activities are completed and the client is stabilized.
You will work closely with cross functional teams within Global Delivery, to support the transition of new and existing clients from their legacy Front and Middle Office platforms to the new future state technology infrastructure.
You will have opportunities to serve as a valuable partner with team members, other teams within in the organisation and also external partners, to identify and resolve issues. Regular communication with the team to ensure process consistency and speedy issue resolution is essential.
You will be expected to drive teamwork across the business to ensure goals and objectives are met timely and accurately. Your ability to identify operational optimisation needs, provide recommendations and assist in implementation is imperative. It will be crucial for you to maintain industry knowledge for suggestions on implementing standard methodologies and improving processes. Opportunities for you to participate in and lead strategic special projects will be available for you to grow and develop leadership skills.
In this role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Present our Alpha and Middle Office solutions to prospective Clients
- Maintain presentation material in your subject area
- Participate in writing and implementing test plans
- Document new or update existing operation controls and procedures
- You will assess systems capabilities and identify potential functionality gaps
- Participate in client onboarding and conversion events
- Act as a resource taking a leadership role in transformation and growth initiatives
- Partner with a cross functional team to define the new F2B operating model
- Extensive Investment Management experience; Prior management experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client facing & presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and accounting platforms
- Strong leadership and resource management skills
- Motivated and team oriented individual who possesses the ability to work in an energizing environment while handling multiple tasks
- Capable of adapting and leading through change
- Charles River (CRD) experience highly desirable
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Extensive Investment management experience
- Relevant degree in Economics or similar field
- Sequel coding language is require
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.