Insurance Operation, Income, Associate 2
Who we are looking for: Looking for 1 to 2 years of experience in Income products and Fund accounting background.
Why this role is important to us:
The job is primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day Income accrual and validation in Accounting system for a group of assigned funds and contribute to the final release of the NAV to NASDAQ with accuracy and timeliness.
What you will be responsible for:
- Performs variety of functions and activities for assigned group such as verification of income accrual on various parameters, validation with external source i.e: BBG, preparing audit documents, take corrective action in accounting system, exceptions management, capturing adhoc request and answering queries in order to produce accurate NAV.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines; Develops timely and accurate responses to ensure the needs of the group are being met
- Maintain a controlled operating environment that complies with operational standard operating procedures
- Performs all duties in accordance with the Standard Operating procedures and within prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines
- Ensures all assigned daily and monthly tasks are completed with 100% accuracy within agreed timelines.
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently
- Working towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job
- Demonstrates competencies in own area and in general business principles.
- Typically works with moderate guidance, accountable for individual results and impact on work group.
- During course of normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Added responsibility of monthly tasks during monthly close, stretch goal.
What we value:
- Problem resolving abilities, adhere to the client deadlines, maintain 100% accuracy, see it say it (escalate/communicate), continuous learning and strive for new skills, do better every day.
- Good to understand financial products, corporate action, accounting basics
- Ability to communication well with team members and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with various stakeholders on day to day basis to ensure accurate and timely delivery.