Fund Administration Senior Officer
For our office in Jersey, we are currently looking for Senior Administrators to join our Corporate and Funds Services Teams.
As a Senior Officer, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the structures and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet the clients’ needs and have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of structures and following up with third parties, including investors and clients and acting as a main point of contact;
- Providing assistance to the team in the delivery of all client services;
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Answering investor queries and other ad-hoc queries from third parties;
- Maintaining statutory records in relation to client entities;
- Ensuring effective cash management of client entities;
- Preparation of regulatory returns as required for client entities;
- Processing business and client payments as well as raising of client invoices;
- Assisting in the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings including drafting agendas, board packs, generating other specific reports for the meeting and taking and drafting minutes;
- Updating various business and administration systems.
- You will be educated to the equivalent of A-Level or University Degree;
- Qualified or are studying towards a recognised professional qualification, such ICSA;
- Previous company secretarial experience in the fields of corporate or fund administration;
- Good understanding of UK Law, and other regulatory knowledge in other jurisdictions would be considered as an asset;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- High Level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.