We are working with our client to recruit for an Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. This will be an ideal role for someone who is looking to develop and expand their knowledge within an Accountancy Firm.
This organisation are an Accountancy Firm who operate a people focused brand vision. This business believes that doing the right thing will get them results. They also believe that Accountants should be at the heart of building successful businesses. Over the years they have developed a smart, caring and passionate people who love helping people grow their businesses and achieve their goals.
As an Accountant you will have a series of roles and responsibilities to adhere to:
- Keeping client's accounts up to date, so they always know how their business is performing and can make key decisions.
- Preparing VAT returns and ensuring deadlines are met
- Building great relationships with their clients, helping run slick financial processes
- Processing management journals, such as prepayments, depreciation and deferred/ accrued income.
- Working with other people in the company such as accounts and payroll
In order to be successful when applying for this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- In depth general bookkeeping knowledge
- Good hands on knowledge of financial systems
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice (ideally)
- A positive and collaborative team working approach
- Passion for making a difference
- Great organisation skills with the ability to prioritise your work load
You will receive a competitive salary plus any other company benefits once employed