Interim Finance Manager
This is a temporary Finance Manager role based in central Uxbridge.
This temporary Finance Manager role based in central Uxbridge is working for a global FMCG company.
This temporary Finance Manager role will involve the following resopnsibilites:
Undertake all aspects of financial and management accounting, regulatory and financial reporting.
Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
Preparation of monthly management accounts with variance analysis to prior year, months, Budget and Forecast.
Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations ensuring follow up items dealt with in a timely manner.
Ensuring intercompany balances across companies reconcile on a monthly basis.
Analysis of gross margin and operational cost build up.
Manage cashflow and cashflow forecasting
Reporting - Customer/Stock reports requested by Sales team, weekly invoicing check & due date check reports. assisting with other team members reports
Database Updates and Maintenance - Setting up new products, accounts and pricelists
Ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate for this temporary Finance Manager role will need to have the following skills:
- Experience working in a Finance department
- High level of competence with Microsoft Excel (V-lookups and Pivot Tables)
- Computer-literate, familiar with MS Office software packages
- Experience and understanding of financial procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to form working relationships with key stakeholders and build relationships at all levels
- Good time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
This is a temporary Finance Manager role, initially for 3 months.
Please note, this role does NOT come with car parking therefore you will be required to use public transport to get there, or alternatively pay in local car parks in and around central Uxbridge.