Finance Accounts and Trainee officer (3)
This will include Source to Pay process, Record to Report process, Order to Cash process, Internal Controls, Process Excellence, Reporting and Quality Assurance areas.
This will give trainees the opportunity to develop themselves for next level positions within the organization.
• Perform routine tasks per desk top procedures
• Adhere to key performance targets
• Identify and implement process improvement initiatives
Your typical day at work
• Handling invoices and bills
• Performing accounting of transactions
• Preparation of tracking sheets
• Performing bank and general ledger reconciliations
• Analysis of general ledger accounts and preparing summary reports
• Coordination with vendors and customers
• Documentation and updating of standard operating procedures
• Delivering on ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required
Note: Above goals and job descriptions are indicative and subject to change.
Fresh Commerce Graduates, management in finance & accounts, students from ACCA affiliates or atleast finalist with two papers letf
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas or similar disciplane
• Ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written both)
• Ability to handle heavy workload effectively and efficiently
• Ready to accept challenges and meet stringent deadlines