Mixed Tax Manager
Mixed Tax Manager - Birmingham
Haines Watts is a Top 15 firm of chartered accountants who specialise in advising and supporting business owners. We support over 35,000 companies and business owners around the UK, which gives our clients access to a huge amount of business expertise and knowledge. Our fresh thinking and practical business approach underpin our values.
You will work with the Tax Partner and Senior Manager to deliver tax compliance and advisory to the existing client base and help develop the tax service line for the practice.
The key duties of this role are as follows:
- Preparation and review personal tax return computations
- Review corporation tax returns
- Maintenance of registers and monitoring of deadlines
- Advising clients of tax liabilities in a timely manner
- Providing support on planning projects and researching technical issues
- Responding to client queries
- Liaising with HMRC
- Professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealing with clients and other professionals.
The Mixed Tax Manager will have the below skills:
- Previous mixed tax experience gained in a practice environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient and organised approach to work
- Good IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a friendly, positive can-do attitude
- Likes to work as part of a team
- Manages own workload and is proactive if help or support is needed
- Able to juggle a number of jobs whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met
- ATT qualified
We're a busy team providing services to our clients and everyone is required to chip in and help out with other tasks and duties, as required. Due to the evolving nature of our business, job descriptions will periodically be reviewed. This could lead to minor amendments of which are considered reasonable in the delivery of your role.
If you are keen to secure a progressive Mixed Tax Manager role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm please apply today to find out more.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment any agency fee.