Our client is looking for a qualified auditor who is a commercially minded, ambitious individual and who has had full responsibility for all aspects of an assignment, including the planning, fieldwork and completion, and who is able to deal with the more complex aspects of an audit.
They work with some impressive clients within manufacturing, distribution, retail, wholesale, property, FCA regulated entities, professional organisations, recruitment, charities and pension schemes with turnovers ranging from below the audit threshold to above £150m.
- Managing a portfolio of audit and account clients with turnovers up to £150m. Clients include multi-national AIM listed and private groups, along with PE-backed enterprises across various industry sectors.
- Managing corporate clients including those with complex issues requiring higher levels of ad-hoc work
- Reviewing and appraising internal audit working practices, identifying areas where efficiency improvements can be made within the Audit function.
- Involvement in internal compliance procedures (e.g. quality control reviews, money laundering procedures etc.).
- Assisting Audit Partners in establishing the audit approach; reviewing audit work papers and ensuring audit files are completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for a number of Qualified Audit staff on major client sites to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
The firm are looking to appoint a newly or recently qualified ACA / ACCA accountant or finalist who can demonstrate at least two years experience operating in an audit role.
You must be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering excellent client service and have a proven track record of delivering work to tight deadlines.
This is a great job opportunity for a newly qualified accountant looking to consolidated their experience and progress their career in a growing accountancy firm. This role is initially working remotely however when the offices reopen the firm will operate a hybrid flexible working policy.