Finance Business Partner/Senior Management Accountant
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
The key purpose of the role is to drive growth and optimise financial efficiency throughout your set remit. You will be required to manage and analyse data and present this to the wider business ensuring targets are set and reached.
The role is a semi remote role with on-site requirement only once a week. Some travel to the different sites across the UK will also be required.
My client is a well known group that has sites across the UK and is consistently growing year on year.
- Partner the wider business teams to improve business processes and ensure financial targets are met. Key focus areas are processes, commodity forecasts, purchase price variance reporting, managing and reporting overriders, discount structures and rebates.
- Deliver accurate weekly & monthly financial information to the business in a methodical and timely manner.
- To provide senior management with KPIs (financial and non-financial) and periodic reports on trading forecasts, budgets and targets, highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Providing financial information required for the annual budget and periodic forecasts and strategic reporting.
- Report on contracts, hedging and financial implications of set teams strategies.
- Act as the gatekeeper on all tenders by carrying out a financial review and making recommendation where applicable.
- To support the costing of new products being developed through provision of forward-looking material prices.
- Ensure alignment between our financial reporting and our business reporting tool (Power BI).
- Work closely with a number of area colleagues to assess the financial implications of decisions in terms of stockholding, consignment stocks, distribution, write offs and supplier payment terms.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Previous experience gained within FMCG and/or manufacturing is desirable.
- Evidence of strong reporting, financial control and business partnering within a complex fast-moving environment.
- Excellent planning / organisational skills
- Works effectively under pressure with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong excel skills.
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business.
Autonomy to make the role you own