Finance Business Partner
6 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Our client is seeking a Part Qualified experienced candidate to join them as a Finance Business Partner in their offices based in Banbury.
Our client is a well known and well respected local employer in the Banbury area. What sets them apart from other businesses is their acknowledgement that it is the people within their organisation that matter most. As a business they are known for exceptional performance, innovation and quality but as a family-owned company mutual appreciation, loyalty and trust are also important. They place career and personal development for their staff as a high priority.
The Finance Business Partner will have a wide range of responsibilities and the key purpose being to support the Sales Director in high-level financial analysis of existing and new opportunities and commercial project evaluation.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Administer the monthly forecast with the sales teams and consolidate into one file for upload
- Oversee a monthly profit center cleanse to ensure all sales and margin figures are correctly posted
- Administer the sales and margin reports and ensure correct figures are sent out to the business
- Provide monthly gross margin analysis for the Profit Centers and present in the Monthly Margin Meetings
- Schedule monthly meetings with the Sales Managers to discuss their financials and ensure a collaborative approach is adopted between Sales and Finance
- Develop monthly analysis of top customers, incorporating the cost to serve model
- Work with the Sales Managers and Directors to provide the annual sales, margin and overheads budget; reconcile and consolidate the Sales Director's figures
- Ensure accurate and timely rebates creation, updating and processing for the customers
- Actively contribute to the monthly Business Partners team meeting, to develop an ideas sharing platform and ensure consistency between the various reports provided
- Produce monthly Overheads reports by cost center
- Ad-hoc analysis projects to support the business
The successful Finance Business Partner will have:
- Significant previous experience in a similar role, with a strong background in management accountant or analytical role
- Studying ACCA/CIMA
- Thorough and detailed understanding of accounting principles and postings
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience
- Previous experience working in a commercially focused Finance department
- Excellent communication skills
The salary on offer for the Finance Business Partner is between £35,000 - £40,000 dependent upon experience and level of qualification. The company offers generous benefits including a pension scheme and bonus scheme. There will also be a study package for ACCA/CIMA on offer.