Senior Accountant / Accounts Senior
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Senior Accountant within Makesworth Accountants. The maintenance of high-quality standards with client satisfaction has always been our priority.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be expected to report to Partners where the job role will comprise of working in the liaison with the Account Managers & the team. The position will also involve delivering the first-class service in the preparation of clients' Statutory Accounts & Taxes with personal and corporation returns. You will need to supervise the Account Managers & team in liaison with the Partner and review their works accordingly.
Job Description / Key responsibilities:
- Supervising the team in the maintenance of the client’s portfolio and database
- Assisting Accounts Managers with their portfolio of clients
- Assisting Partner and Management in team development
- Assisting Partner and Management in system development
- Handling a portfolio of complex clients and provide excellent services
- Preparation of high level statutory & management accounts for clients
- Preparation of personal and corporation returns
- Liaising with the clients, teams, and HMRC alike
- Responding to client queries and ensuring full confidentiality, transparency, and exceeding expectations whenever possible for the clients
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships
Key skills and attributes:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA with extensive experience in a practice environment
- Strong academic background with knowledge in Statutory Accounts & Tax preparation
- Experience in Accountancy software such as QuickBooks, Xero, Free Agent, Sage, VT Transaction & MS Office
- Have great attention to detail with commercial awareness
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Competitive Salary and benefits package.
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Agile working environment
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV and cover letter.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and work within a supportive environment, where you can grow and progress. We can also accept applications from suitable candidates that require sponsorship.
Apply for Senior Accountant / Accounts Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly