Client Service Operations Expert, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a professional who will join the IMS Client Services Middle Office team. This role will require project management skills and prior client facing experience as well as excellent communication skills.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Client Service Operations Expert you will
- Focus on inquiries management, client governance, metrics production and external client applications technical support;
- Work co-operatively with other Client Services groups in different locations and time zones;
- Participate in client meetings and service calls;
- Develop and support critical internal relationships with dependent units, clients, cross functional operational colleagues and global counterparts;
- Support process improvement opportunities where required and participate in strategic projects where necessary;
- Manage client queries and escalations, follow up with internal teams;
- Produce various KPI & MIS metrics;
- Support team members with more difficult tasks.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills, ability to handle second level escalation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highly self-motivated and detail oriented;
- Ability to work with third-party Senior management and to work collaboratively.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Economics, Science or Engineering;
- Min. 3-4 years of relevant working experience; prior experience in fund accounting will be an advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements;
- Excellent understanding associated settlement risk and potential financial and reputational exposure;
- Prior client facing experience;
- Very good working knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent English skills, ability to explain technical topics.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.