- Assist with the preparation of the internal, external monthly & quarterly financial presentations that includes key financial insights & KPIs
- Oversee the preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial reviews with senior management
- Support the annual planning and monthly forecasting processes including on-going financial forecasts and long-term plans
- Participate in the company-wide strategic planning process to establish financial targets and key business assumptions while developing thoughtful methodologies and applying financial rigor throughout the process
- Maintain & develop financial models and scenario analysis to support valuation, planning, and forecasting for revenue streams, expense & productivity, full P&L & overall ROI analysis
- Utilize current documentation and tools/methodologies and recommend new solutions to improve/automate existing and new processes and support new initiatives
- Build strong relationships and coordinate with peers, other business groups and leaders across the enterprise, and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Act as a Point of contact for any financial analytics or analysis required by the respective line of business or corporate function head
- Lead special projects
- Develop and maintain process documentation, own documentation repository
- Produce and/or enhance internal management reporting and analyses both on a regularly scheduled and ad-hoc basis
- Become a finance partner to accounting and support monthly accounting close activities, provide required information for cost allocation entries by department, calculate monthly accruals, provide information required for cost capitalization
- Provide suggestions and assist in process digitization efforts to improve on process efficiency.
- Lead and guide the team to ensure for on time and accurate process results.
- Ensure team training requirements both mandatory and one required for upgrade knowledge is completed.