Associate Accountant Cash Accounting Operations
Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Would you like to take ownership of the information we provide to our business?
Join our cutting-edge Finance team
Our Global Operations Finance Team provides support for the business for closing of the books world-wide. We are in contact with local and regional business controller-ship teams. Our services include, preparatory and closing activities in Cash and Banking, Closing & Reporting and Intercompany areas.
Partner with the best
As an Associate Accountant, you perform activities required for month-end closing with supervision of the Team Leader. You will ensure the right execution in terms of preparation and recording of properly supported journal entries. You'll have the opportunity to gain a complex overview of Inter-company processes within a global company.
As an Associate Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and solving issues, and clear any backlog related to daily work.
- Preparing, posting and running reports to share information required for month-end reports and deadlines
- Performing monthly and quarterly account reconciliation review according to Baker Hughes' Policies.
- Providing ad hoc reports to Head Office, local controllership team and other finance functions
- Providing monthly/quarterly financial data and reviews to internal finance teams and to support internal auditing
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support and guidance for financial activities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors’ Degree in a related finance subject and show demonstrable work experience in an accounting environment
- Be proficient in MS Office with a focus on Excel and Outlook
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and excellent all-round communication skills
- Be a good team player and show the ability to adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Additional flexible benefit framework
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.