Senior Finance and Business Advisor
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing global IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
EY GDS is carrying out a global business transformation which includes a global SAP implementation. This significant change to our business creates new possibilities for external candidates.
We are looking for an Internal Business Advisor with financial experience, who will play a key role to advise and support our internal client serving teams in the EMEIA region to make best use of SAP and its processes in order to effectively manage their projects with EY’s external clients. This role offers the possibility of using English on a daily basis and of providing high quality advice to our internal customers. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills!
Your key responsibilities:
On a daily basis as an Internal Business Advisor you will:
- Work with Finance teams to reach out to client serving teams and assist on their financials
- Prepare and facilitate training for client serving teams on SAP and finance
- Provide virtual support to our client serving teams (phone or e-mail)
- Team with them to help in resolving their immediate questions
- Educate and guide them through recommendations and training
- Ensure that needed responses are provided in a quick manner or escalated when essential
- Document all calls, e-mails and chats in the system
- Share best practices and provide support to other team members across borders and service lines
- Stay up to date with the firm’s latest policies, processes and tools
- Stay connected with the business and functional experts
- Self-educate and seek additional knowledge
As a new recruit, you will go through an on boarding program which will include:
- EY and its business in the EMEIA
- System end-user training
- Role playing and work shadowing with peers
Skills and attributes for success
- Very good English
- Graduate and/or professional certification in a business related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance) or commensurate experience in Accounting or Finance related role is required
- Professional approach, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
- Strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels in the firm
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to view issues through the client serving teams’ lens
- Highly effective in virtual teaming and influencing skills
Who we look for:
We’re interested in hiring a professional in customer service area (at least 3 years of experience) who is experienced in financial economics. You should be able to work with limited supervision and demonstrate self-drive and also prioritize workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines. As an ideal candidate, you should have a strong desire to help and support people requiring assistance and you have to be a fantastic team player.
What working at EY offers:
This role offers a great possibility to develop within the financial economics and gives you the opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and a truly global team. If you have confidence with professional client service and you are keen to develop further in financial area, the position is just perfect for you so don’t hesitate and apply!
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.