Accounting Operations Manager Intercompany
Do you enjoy working with financial data?Would you like to take ownership of the information we provide to our business? Join our cutting-edge Finance team
Our Global Operations Finance Team provides support for the business for closing of the books world-wide. We are in contact with local and regional business controller-ship teams. Our services include, preparatory and closing activities in Cash and Banking, Closing & Reporting, Intercompany areas.Partner with the best
As Accounting Operations Manager, you are responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Also, you will develop operational plan for own department.As Accounting Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Accounting, policy application & process administration for all cycles including inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, intercompany.
- Understanding and interpreting applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive financial process/accounting services.
- Developing elaborated proposals for changing processes and procedures assessing the impact on directly related processes/functions.
- Providing service unit services to the function or directly to the business
- Handling department work guided by procedures. Exceptional cases are resolved by choosing the right procedure.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Finance
- Have full professional proficiency in English
- Have good knowledge and experience in Finance / Accounting Operations
- Have experience with leading teams
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.