Provides support to the organization’s tax department. This partner is responsible for the distribution of workflow, manages the tax returns filing process, and processes web cash movements in relation to tax refund deposits and estimate tax payments. Partner may also assist and participate on adhoc projects for other groups within the Tax Department.
- Handles sensitive and confidential information properly
- Processes web cash moments in relation to tax refunds and tax payments
- Assigns new account setups, IRS notices and refund discrepancies to the tax preparers
- Responsible for creating transmittals to include with tax filings
- Communicates with other groups within the Tax Department to tax filing discrepancies and filing status
- Assists in responding to inquiries associated with the Team’s share mailbox
- May require to work weekends during tax deadlines or high volume tax refund processing.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical, communication skills, and basic mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a high volume/deadline oriented environment, strong organizational is a must
- Basic knowledge of office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and scanners
- Knowledge of computer programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- High school diploma or equivalent required
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazinej
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.