Fund Accounting Officer -Malta
For our office in Malta, we are currently looking for a Fund Accounting Officer. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Working on most aspects of the day to day fund accounting and reporting of a number of collective investment schemes;
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements for a number of regulated entities;
- Establishing a strong relationship with the clients, assist with day to day requests and respond to their needs;
- Liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Preparation of regulatory reporting to be submitted to various Authorities.
- You are a recent university graduate in Accountancy or fully/partly ACCA qualified;
- Previous work experience in fund administration and/or working on financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS is considered an asset;
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word;
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Happy to work as part of an international team;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong interest to learn and develop a strong career in fund administration in Malta and other international offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.