Sr Analyst, AU Fin Reporting
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for processing and handling transactions for the Financial Reporting group with the Client Accounting Practice (CAP). CAP is a team of global service financial professionals that has operational capabilities in all locations. CAP encompasses Valuation Reporting and Unitized Valuation and Reporting Service and is comprised of partners who support Northern Trust business in conjunction with our global network of operational partners.
- Ensures that the team/divisions goals for accuracy and timeliness are maintained
- Escalates relevant and critical issues to management and all required partner areas in a timely manner
- Reviews and maintains all roles and deadlines for assigned relationships
- Follows core procedures, checklists and client specific procedures on a daily and monthly basis
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- A College or University degree and/or relevant Client Accounting work experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Client Accounting/Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.