FP&A Insights Accountant
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Partnering with our Front & Back Office functional owners, support the financial analysis of our functional costs and insight on actual performance. This role is accountable for providing performance and forward focused analysis (e.g. headcount accuracy; saving tracked against Accelerate) to support effective and insightful decision making, setting the benchmark for ensuring the business is serviced with world-class financial analysis.
- Review & sign off monthly on front and back office costs by function and provide key commentary on business performance that provides insight to key business stakeholders around the key drivers of performance and helps drive informed decision making
- Provide insight on a monthly basis to function owners on actual performance v budget & LYR, challenging variances to target as appropriate and working with function owners to come up with mitigating actions to address
- Develop budgets & forecasts for front and back office function costs working with function owners to challenge inputs and provide insights to support and facilitate decision making
- Support the Function owners, [through objective financial analysis], in making decisions on how the resources of function will be most effectively deployed in order to achieve business objectives
- Support the function Owner with objective financial analysis to address specific functional strategic initiatives like Function Cost Optimisation
- Ensure accuracy of cost allocation rules in BPM reviewing & updating for new cost centres on a monthly basis and being key point of contact in region regarding cost allocation engine for BPM
- Review Accelerate savings in Wave on a monthly basis for front & back office costs in your region ensuring accuracy of results reported and challenging actuals where required
Qualifications and skills
- Between 3-4 years in a similar position in the Food Industry.
- English advanced is a must
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.