Business Analyst - Manager
State Street Global Exchange’s “Data-as-a-Service” platform, Alpha (SM) core, lets you load, enrich and aggregate investment data. Clients’ will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings. This platform reflects State Street’s years of experience servicing complex instruments for our global client base and our investments in building advanced data management technologies.
Reporting to the Implementation Lead in Hyderabad, the Business Analyst is responsible for analysis leading to successful delivery of Alpha to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, or Accounting
- 10+ years of experience in a data architecture or data modeling role
- Experience in designing and implementing relational data models for a variety of data sets which include audit, time series, complex relationships, and high-volume
- Experience and understanding of system performance and profiling techniques of complex data model for storage and consumption
- Demonstrated ability to rationalize problems and use judgment and innovation to define clear and concise solutions
- Demonstrate strong collaborative experience
- Good understanding of SDLC practices
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Attunity Compose and Replicate is considered a plus
- Strong Data warehousing Concepts, ETL tools like Pentaho Kettle
- Strong SQL knowledge is a must.
- Exposure to the financial domain is considered a plus
- Cloud Managed Services like AWS is considered a plus
- Prior experience with State Street and Charles River Development (CRD) considered a plus
- Experience in tools such as Visio, Powerpoint, Excel, SQL
- External systems such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Rating agencies and Benchmark data providers
Key Attributes include:
- Team player with professional and positive approach
- Flexible and can adapt easily to changing/evolving role requirements
- Creative, innovative and able to think outside of the box
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Brings a high level of energy with enthusiasm to generate excitement and motivate the team
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and/or multiple projects
- Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.