- Experience level
- Part qualified
Our Bedford based client who is in the Defence and Military sector have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their efficient finance team. The successful candidate will learn from experienced colleagues while also offering an incredibly varied day to day role. You would be joining an high functioning team reporting directly into the Finance Director.
Our Bedford based client who is in the Defence and Military sector are perfectly positioned to help propel their new Accounts Assistants career. They have been incredibly successful and are currently going from strength to strength. They are conscientious and always have their customers and employees best interests at heart.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Month End activities
- Prepare and Post accruals
- Maintain the Aged Debtor
- Maintain Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare the cash flow forecast
- Payroll Accounting
- VAT return support
- Support the audit and stat account process
The successful candidate will be:
- Have previous experience in a similar role ideally over 3 years.
- Ideally experienced working for a large corporate company
- Able to work accurately and efficiently at a fast pace
- Comfortable working as part as a group and on your own
- Happy to work from home and in the office when required.
- Ideally Part qualified in ACCA/ACA/CIMA
Excellent salary, including a market leading pension scheme. The role will primarily be working from home however you will need to be local enough to Bedford so you are able to get into the office 1 - 2 times a month. Due to this you will be provided with a company laptop.