Internal Control Manager
This position will be based in Jakarta and directly report to Finance Director.
Our client is a Multinational company with strong presence in Indonesia.
- Development of a risk-based internal audit plan across operational, financial, compliance and risk management areas
- Supporting the business inclusive the Finance Manager in Indonesia regarding Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICoFR) including identification, review and follow ups on the status of ICoFR and remediation.
- Ensure that internal audit activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with standards established by industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment, and provide country management with assurance that local regulatory requirements as well as the expectations of the local regulators are fully met
- Driving the adherence to and local implementation of all relevant aspects of the governance framework especially including corporate and business policies, authorization tables set by corporate and business areas and segregation of duties framework.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify potential red flags and ensure that insights to emerging risk and controls are identified and managed
- Minimum 7 years of experience in audit (internal or external), risk and control required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent qualification. Masters' degree is a plus and/or Professional qualification equivalent to CPA/CIA/CISA is an advantage.
- Solid understanding of internal controls methodology, practices and US GAAP with ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Must have experience in reviewing legal counsel documents and have strong ethical standards, as well as high levels of integrity to adhere to regulations and compliance are necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written).
- Excellent career progress
- Be Part of Multinational Company
- Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keely Malinda on +62 21 2958 8874.