E-Commerce FP&A Manager
Overall business partnering, fp&a and reporting for EC channel.
My client is a global well-known retail/fmcg brand, MNC, located in downtown.
- Prepare and finish the whole process of EC related budge/forecast preparation
- Topline related forecast/monitoring/analysis to help achieve topline target
- Prepare monthly P&L analysis/review meetings with management and highlight risk & opportunities
- Being a business partner to ECOM channel by providing in-depth analysis
- Facilitate strategic business decisions based on financial modelling and P&L simulation for new business unit set up, validate feasibility of specific projects in 5 years perspective.
- Collaborate with functional leaders for monthly sales/ spending review to identify key deviations between actual results vs. budget. Provide commentary to upcoming projects from ROI & other financial perspective to teams.
- Identify key measures of budget approval, develop and execute action plans with budget owners to respond to budget and cost challenges, challenges processes.
- Work closely with accounting team for monthly closing (GL, Accruals)/external & internal audit projects.
- Minimum bachelor degree in finance & accounting related majors, MBA, CPA, CMA holders are preferred
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in similar position with preference for cosmetics/retail or FMCG exposure; E-COM finance controller experience is plus
- Good integrity, honest and objective, sensible to business confidentiality
- Self-motivated, pro-active drive to achieve deliverables even under tight schedules
- Prior work experience both in big 4 and FP&A is plus
- Advanced POWER POINT user and presentation skill
- Able to communicate in fluent English, both oral and written;
- Strong interpersonal communication skill and problem solving skill
- Good PC skills, ERP software experience is a plus
- Efficient, can work under pressure
- Attractive pacakge
- Booming business
- Great company culture
- Downtown location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Erin Sun on +8621 6062 3084.