Manager Branch Audit
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage and lead audit assignment process which includes the detail planning of audit assignments, audit testing, and reporting in accordance with Internal Audit methodology.
2. Document audit findings and draft audit reports and ensure that audit issues are communicated and resolved in a timely manner as well as obtain necessary approvals when needed.
3. Holds audit-related meetings and report significant findings which could adversely affect the Bank’s assets and/or reputation.
4. Build and maintain relationships with the Audit Committee, Prudential Regulation Authority, Financial Conduct Authority, co-sourced auditors and the bank’s external auditors.
5. Assist Chief Internal Auditor in establishing the audit universe, risk assessment, and annual audit plan as well as manage feedback processes and follow-up of reported audit findings.
6. Review the corrective actions taken by branches to determine the extent to which audit recommendations have been implemented.
7. Assist in the identification and assessment of bank risks and provide recommendations as appropriate to reduce or eliminate such risk.
8. Provide a summary report to the audit committee on audit findings in a timely manner.
9. Carry out any other task assigned by Chief Internal Auditor.