Corporate Tax Associate Partner
Corporate Tax Associate Partner - Finchley
We are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Associate Partner to work within our Finchley office. This is a corporate tax focussed advisory role reporting directly to the Managing Partner. The role will involve tax planning, advisory work and implementing tax projects. The role will also involve dealing with ad-hoc tax queries from General Practice partners and dealing with some tax compliance in specialist areas.
Due to growth within the largest and fastest growing region of Haines Watts we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team to assist us in achieving our strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
We are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner-managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm since the 1930s with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
The Corporate Tax Associate Partner role is offering a competitive salary, study support (if needed), a great career path to progress within the firm and a great benefits package.
The Corporate Tax Associate Partner duties will be:
- Responsible for tax planning and advisory work for a portfolio of clients
- Identifying opportunities and working with the clients
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from the General Practice partners and the Tax Compliance teams
- Assisting with the implementation of projects
- Assisting with ad-hoc advisory work
- ATED advisory and compliance work
- Trust Register compliance work
- Following established procedures for workflows and updating these when necessary
- Dealing with tax enquiries
- Conducting technical research
- Liaising with Partners
- 3 years' post-qualification tax experience
- Experience in a small or mid-tier accountancy practice with exposure to owner managed businesses
- Tax advisory/project experience
- Experience of researching technical issues and preparing technical reports
- Broad and general tax knowledge of all aspects of direct taxes
- ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA with tax experience
The Corporate Tax Associate Partner will have the following skills:
- Excellent time management, planning, project management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good technical research and writing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent tax technical knowledge
- Team player
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
If you are keen to secure a Corporate Tax Associate Partner role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm offering a great start to your career, please apply today to find out more.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment any agency fee.
Apply for Corporate Tax Associate Partner
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly