Associate Partner - Esher
Associate Partner - Esher
We are recruiting for a diverse Associate Partner to work within our growing Esher. You will be supporting partners directly on their portfolios, attending client meetings and ensuring action points are followed up. You will oversee the work done on these clients, reviewing accounts, and tax and generating ideas and agendas for meetings with client. This is an advisory client facing position for a diverse client portfolio of owner managed businesses.
For someone coming into this role we would be looking to invest in the right candidate to go on their Leadership Development Program which is a successful program that assists Associate Partners to progress to Partner level.
Due to growth within the largest and most progressive region of Haines Watts we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team to assist us in achieving our strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
We are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm since the 1930's with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
In return the Associate Partner role is offering a competitive salary with huge career progression within the firm and great benefits package.
The Associate Partner duties will be:
- Oversee the delivery of accounts assignments across your portfolio
- Lead some of our largest and most complex assignments
- Business Development with clients and building up long lasting client relationships
- Monitor your chargeability and your profitability across your portfolio forecasting effectively
- Contribute to valuations, business modelling, EMI, bank presentations, due diligence assignments and report writing
- Bring together the various Haines Watts services to best serve the client needs
- Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
- Mentor junior staff and contribute to the office's training and development
- ACA, ACCA qualification/overseas equivalent with at least 6 years post qualified experience
- Experience of managing a portfolio of OMB/SME
- Proven experience in new business development and client relationship management
- Experience of dealing with complex client issues
- Leadership experience at a management grade
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget
- ACA/ACCA qualified
If you are keen to secure a progressive Associate Partner role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm offering a great career progression, please apply today to find out more.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.
Apply for Associate Partner - Esher
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly