Country Finance Manager - Manufacturing
You will be working with several teams and reporting directly to the Regional Finance director. You will be responsible for financial and accounting system along with focusing on continuous improvements within departments.
Our client is a leading manufacturing and production company, established globally and has developed over years. They are the top tier in the business, leading the industry and continuously adapting to changes. Consequently, they are currently aiming for Country Finance Manager with a solid industrial background to make contributions to the business.
- In charge of all finance and accounting records, expenses, and ledgers.
- Review procedures of payments, managing cash, monthly and year end accounting, and financial policies.
- Ensure the maintenance of all accounting systems and internal control.
- Collaborate with tax manager for any tax issues.
- Contribute in budgeting, strategic financial planning, and controlling.
- Implement audits for internal administrative controls and external financial reports.
- Supervise, analyze, and advice all financial activities accurately.
- Responsible for investments and risk managements related to the company.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience.
- Computer and SAP knowledge is a must.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Finance Management and professional qualification.
- Professional communication skill, written and verbal, in English and Bahasa.
- Have a solid leadership skill.
- Result focused and visionary.
- Initiative and willing to take risks.
- Ability to work in large, decentralized internal functional teams.
- Able to prioritize and work and remain organized.
- Be a part of a leading multinational company with a great reputation and culture.
- Opportunity to expand connections, portfolios, and knowledge.
- Competitive salary package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Handinata on +62 21 2958 8819.