As an Investment Analyst, you are responsible for analysing equity investments in a critical, entrepreneurial and analytical way.
Our client offers services related to investment advisory, wealth management, real estate planning, risk management, custody management and asset management to its private and professional clients.
- Together with your team, you follow the current and potential equity investments of both individual asset management and fund management.
- You make proposals on investment ideas with strongly substantiated arguments and act in a result-oriented way, where integrity and professionalism are central.
- You participate in external events such as company visits, analyst days, conferences, general meetings, etc.
- You participate in the investment committees and contribute to the determination of the investment strategy and the filling in of investment portfolios.
- You inform internally and externally about the equity strategy and its content, quality and results.
- You work closely together with other colleagues and you provide support with regard to questions of private bankers and clients.
- You have obtained a Master's degree in a financial/economic field and have at least 5 years' work experience in buy-side analysis.
- A CFA is an asset.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit which enables you to estimate the future evolution of companies, sectors and themes.
- You have a critical mindset and strong analytical skills in accounting, financial ratios, SWOT and valuation models, based on external research and your own bottom-up research.
- You work accurately and think in a problem-solving way.
- You can communicate your analyses in understandable language through internal and external communication channels.
- You are a team player who likes to take initiative and act proactively.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have a thorough knowledge of MS Office and Bloomberg.
Our client offers a great job opportunity with a competitive salary package