General Ledger Team Lead / AM [RTR]
- Providing leadership to a given Record to Report / General Ledger team;
- Ensuring that appropriate General Ledger processes, controls, policies and procedures are in place and comply with SLA
- Driving process improvement initiatives;
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development.
The decision on the setup of the Shared Services Centre based in Petaling Jaya demonstrates its confidence in it's proposition as the ideal hub to expand its footprint and strengthen its presence to serve the Asia Pacific region.
They are expanding their Finance team and currently looking for a General ledger Team Lead/ Assistant Manager to lead the GL team.
- Review and be responsible for GL related matters by the team.
- Manage the team for the month end close to ensure the deadlines & deliverables as agreed in the SLAs are completed on time.
- Review Financial Accounting reports and reconciliation, provide variance analysis and highlight relevant issues to the management.
- Backup and guide subordinates on relevant task such as Interco, Fixed Asset Accounting & reporting, reconciliation, month end closing activities and etc.
- Review the KPI metrics related to the function and provide commentaries & root cause analysis where required for further discussion with the Process Lead.
- Take the lead in issue resolution on BAU operational matters.
- Ensure month end closing and reporting activities are performed accurately and timely by the team including preparing and analysing BS reconciliation reports within specified timescales.
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in the performance scorecard. This includes reviewing updated process documentation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.