Business Unit Controller
3 days left
- Full time
As the Business Unit Controller (Business Co-pilot) you will provide insight and strongly supporting a fact based decision making process, based on current business environment & specialist financial knowledge and by challenging new strategies & new projects, as well as the status quo.
- MBS - participate actively in the strategy development and provide associated scenario planning to optimize shareholder value
- Work closely with Decision Support and Control in order to provide a high quality data / timely framework, as well as the reliable measurement of selected key KPI's
- Ensure quality financial information is used by the business for decision making and that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood. Promote use of external & internal information for benchmarking
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts and develop/follow up action plans
- Key player in the Monthly Business Planning Process (esp. MFR & DCP), providing transparency and direction towards target achievement at any time in the process. Facilitate the Dynamic Forecast process
- Analyze and challenge factory performance based on key indicators (variances, level of fixed cost, etc.) and promote the culture of Return on Invested Capital / ATR on CAPEX related topics (whenever relevant) including Post Evaluation of Capex proposals
- Analyze and challenge product portfolio to identify cost optimization opportunities, eliminate Value Destroyers and maximize the return on investment from TTS/PFME (including revised pricing structure/prices) and from the capital asset base
- Support Business Innovation and Renovation pipeline including development of Manufacturing and Sales & Distribution structure modeling and follow-up
- Where relevant, involvement in the development of Regional Manufacturing Strategy for the product portfolio and preparation of relevant Investment Budget proposals.
- Active role in people development and succession planning across NiM. Ensure a solid understanding of the value creation framework among the non finance experts