An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join one of the leading Cambridge based Education and Training organisations with the opportunity to have a real hand in their continued success. Within this role the Financial Accountant will have oversight of budgets, forecasts as well as the monthly reporting process within the organisation.
One of the leading Education and Training organisations in Cambridge who really embody and employee focused environment. With the employees central to everything that they do the Financial Accountant will be supported by an energetic and welcoming team who will be fully supportive of their growth and development.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of organisation budgets
- Preparation of month end accounts, year end accounts and re-forecasts across the businesses subsidiaries
- Meet with senior stakeholders to provide detailed financial insights and support
- Support both internal and external audits
- Month end checks for all accounts
- Supporting the transactional finance processes including; payroll, credit control and purchase ledger
- Authorisation of Suppliers payments run
- Maintain Fixed Asset register and monitor capital expenditure
- Monitor cash flow in each subsidiaries
- Prepare and verify details for VAT returns
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Previous experience within an Education and Training business would be advantageous
- Strong Excel capability and systems experience
- Confident in providing detailed support and guidance to key stakeholders
The successful applicant will be joining a leading Cambridge organisation with the opportunity to have a real impact of the business and their growth plans. The role will provide excellent flexibility and benefits for the successful candidate which will provide excellent job satisfaction.