Finance Business Partner - American company - Zaventem
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the Financial Planning & Analysis with an international scope and will manage a team of 2 Financial Analysts.
Our client is an American listed company active in the healthcare sector.
In order to support their development, we are looking for a Finance Business Partner.
Their EMEA Headquarters are located in Zaventem.
The Finance Business Partner is part on the Finance team and is reporting to the EMEA FP&A Lead.
He / she will manage the FP&A team responsible for partnering with the business teams (intenational scope) and providing them with financial & operational analyses to facilitate the business decisions.
His / her main tasks will consist in :
- Managing the FP&A team including two direct reports. This includes organizing and providing work direction to motivate a highly effective team;
- Demonstrating a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based philosophy in the level of service provided;
- Providing business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities at business management levels by supervising the production of the Monthly Sales and P&L dashboards per category/country/market, combined with their analyzes;
- Partnering with Business Directors (Sales, General Manager) to coordinate and lead the preparation of the budgets & quarterly financial forecasts;
- Working closely with the EMEA Finance teams and interacting with important stakeholders;
- Participating to the process optimization, data quality enrichment and financial systems enhancement.
The ideal Finance Business Partner will meet the following criteria :
- Master's degree in Business Administration / Finance or equivalent by experience;
- Minimum 5 years of Financial experience in Business Controlling / Business Analysis / FP&A;
- Experience within an international and matrix environment is preferred;
- Fluency in English with ideally a good level of Dutch or French;
- Experience on SAP or a major ERP is a must combined with a good Excel level;
- Excellent communication and partnering skills are key;
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Ability to have the operational (hands-on) and strategic view.
Our client offers a competitive salary package within an international company. The also provide training and great growing opportunities (locally & internationally).
Please note that there is no car included in the package.
AKA Business Controller / Finance Business Partner / Controlling Manager / FP&A / Business Analyst / Budget / Forecast / Reporting / Sales / SAP / Healthcare / NYSE / EMEA / USA / USGAAP / US GAAP / Diegem / Zaventem / English