Junior Financial Analyst
RSM's unique approach to teaching mathematics has developed critical thinking in students since 1997. Featured by NPR and The Atlantic as a player in the "math revolution," and ranked one of the best schools in the world by the Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth, RSM helps children of all levels build a solid math foundation and develop their critical–thinking and problem–solving skills. For nearly two decades, RSM students have consistently achieved remarkable scores on standardized tests and in national and international math competitions, although attaining top test scores is just one of the benefits of our program. RSM helps students of all levels become more confident in math and develop a deeper understanding of the subject.
Russian School of Mathematics is hiring a Junior Financial Analyst
- Perform data entry, verification, and back–up; and maintain database on monthly basis
- Prepare different dashboards, flowcharts and graphs to visualize financial data for various management reviews and meetings
- Assist in completion of monthly financial results report and annual budgeting
- Assist in preparation of quarterly financial reports on region levels, help to interpret financial data and provide explanation of factors affecting financial result
- Perform financial analysis of actual results on the branch level, provide recommendations to reduce costs and improve branch financial performance
- Help to prepare forecasts and analyze financial data to determine key drivers of performance, its impact on the business
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information or any other tasks assigned by the company
- Degree in finance or accounting required.
- 0–2 years of experience in financial planning, analysis or accounting
- Highly proficient in Excel and comfortable working with large sets of data for trend and variance analysis
- Working knowledge of generating accounting (US GAAP) principals and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with and support business partners
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills with a high level of attention to detail and confidentiality when necessary.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and execute in a fast–paced environment
- Should be a self–starter, able to demonstrate sound judgment and versatility in decision–making and problem solving.
RSM embraces diversity and is committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. RSM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.