Guest Service Representative-Night Audit
Guest Service Representative – Night Audit
Are you a dependable night owl with a passion for serving others? As a Guest Service Representative – Night Audit, you will be the main point of contact for our overnight guests, helping ensure they have a quiet and comfortable stay. You will play a key role in creating lasting positive memories. You will be responsible for attending to the needs of our guests during their hotel stay, especially during check–in and check–out and balancing the daily revenue and expense transactions.
Who we are:
We have a strong, team–based culture where teammates appreciate and respect each other. Our culture, combined with our quality product and focus on serving guests, makes our hotel an outstanding place to work.
The Hilton Garden Inn–Milwaukee Airport is part of the Raymond Management Company portfolio of award–winning hotels across the U.S.
What you will be doing:
- Providing information to guests about the local area, hotel services and amenities.
- Closing and balancing all hotel accounts and direct bills.
- Handling guest check–in and check–out in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Continuously promoting, communicating, and embodying the RMC culture.
- Promoting the company's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Affordable Health, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Contribution
- Teammate Referral Program
- Hotel Discount Program
- Check–ins at 30, 60, and 90 Days
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
Experience the difference of working with Raymond Management Company!
Check us out. Talk to our Teammates. Join our team.