An exciting finance assistant position for 12 month fixed term contract has arisen. This fantastic opportunity is offering up to £26,000 and is based in Salford, Manchester.
Innovating and inspiring business who work with market-leading companies who are undergoing an exciting expansion and growth.
Duties will include:
- Managing sales and purchase ledgers, credit control and aged debt analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Validating and processing new customers
- Handling and resolving stakeholder queries
- Supporting the finance team
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in an all round finance role - essential
- Be able to communicate effectively across all levels - essential
- Have the ability to work in a timely manner and meet deadlines - desirable
- Have the ability to handle large volumes of work - desirable
- Have sound knowledge of accounting software - essential
This role is offering between £23,000 to £26,000